Building Materials Outlet (BMO) has been performing building material liquidations and auctions since 1963.
Many building supply manufacturers throughout the country have to eliminate discontinued and overrun building materials – perfectly good for your project, but a hassle to warehouse and sell. That’s where BMO comes in. We provide the manufacturers with a place to sell their extra inventory, giving consumers the opportunity to purchase their building supplies at INCREDIBLY LOW PRICES!
Our vendors are mostly manufacturers, building material suppliers, line yards, local lumber yards, millwork houses, and plumbing distributors. 90% of our inventory is new.
Our normal business practice is to sell for approximately four to six months and then have a clearance sale in the form of an auction, where everything goes.
Come by our shop in Eagan or give us a call. We look forward to providing you with a more affordable option for building materials! No negotiating is allowed, and none is needed.
We are an auction and liquidation company and sell on consignment so an additional 12% buyer’s premium is added to price at time of purchase.
Building Materials Outlet Midwest – Eagan, MN
3045 Sibley Memorial Hwy (Hwy 13), Eagan, MN 55121
Phone: 651-365-1141 / Fax: 651-365-7787
- Building Materials Outlet sells all merchandise on consignment from vendors. Prices are determined by individual vendors. 90% of all inventory is brand new – products may consist of discontinued items, stock overruns, and excess inventory. Everything is sold as is, where is, with no implied warranties.
- A 12% Buyers Premium is charged on all purchases. Inventory is not owned by Building Materials Outlet, Inc. – the 12% Buyers Premium is added to cover the costs incurred by Building Materials Outlet, Inc. to be able to offer products at below retail prices.
- All merchandise is sold as is. All sales are final – no warranties, exchanges or returns. Please inspect your merchandise selections carefully. Acknowledgement of our No-Return policy will be required at checkout.
- Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Debit Cards.
- You must register to participate in our online auction. CLICK HERE to register for our online auction.
YOU MUST SIGN AND SUBMIT THIS CHILD WAIVER BEFORE ENTERING OUR FACILITY WITH YOUR MINOR. This waiver and release is entered into between Building Materials Outlet, Inc. (referred to as “BMO”) and Customer on behalf of Customer’s minor child(ren) as of the date below. 1. Customer is the parent, natural guardian or is otherwise responsible for the minor child(ren) identified below who is/are under the age of 15 years old. Customer acknowledges he or she has read the signs on the premises of BMO warning customers of the dangers that could be encountered in BMO’s premises due to its dual use as a warehouse and retail store. Specifically, Customer has been warned that there are motorized forklifts, pallet jacks, stacked lumber, windows, and other items on the premises that may be dangerous and could be attractive to children under the age of 15 years old. 2. Customer further acknowledges that BMO recommends that children under the age of 15 years old should not be on the premises for the reasons stated above and has a policy that if a Customer brings any child under the age of 15 to the premises, the Customer shall sign this Waiver and Release in consideration of being permitted to bring any child under the age of 15 onto the premises. 3. Customer represents and warrants that he or she has the authority to sign this Waiver and Release on behalf of the minor child(ren) identified below and agrees to assume responsibility to carefully supervise the minor child(ren) identified below to prevent them from engaging in actions that could result in injury or death to said child(ren). 4. ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR CHILD(REN) IDENTIFIED BELOW AND IN CONSIDERATION OF BMO PERMITTING A MINOR CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 15 TO ENTER THE PREMISES, CUSTOMER AGREES TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE BMO, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS, INSURERS, AND OTHERS ACTING ON ITS BEHALF (“ASSOCIATES”) OF AND FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND LEGAL LIABILITY, WHETHER THE SAME BE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ANTICIPATED OR UNANTICIPATED, DUE TO BMO’S AND ITS ASSOCIATES ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE. CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES THAT EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF BMO’S OR ITS ASSOCIATES GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND WILLFUL AND WANTON MISCONDUCT, HE OR SHE SHALL NOT BRING OR PERMIT THE MINOR CHILD TO BRING ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LEGAL ACTIONS AND CAUSES OF ACTION, AGAINST BMO OR ITS ASSOCIATES FOR ANY ECONOMIC OR NON-ECONOMIC LOSSES DUE TO BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY THE MINOR CHILD(REN) IDENTIFIED BELOW IN RELATION TO THE PREMISES AND OPERATIONS OF BMO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the inventory come from?
- Inventory comes from many sources. Manufacturer over runs, discontinued items, manufacturer mistakes, liquidations, etc. The entire inventory is NEW, not used or damaged goods.
Do you deliver?
- No, at this time we do not deliver. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Are you open to the public?
- Yes, anybody is welcome to shop at BMO.
Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
- No, there is no minimum.
How do you handle returns or exchanges?
- All merchandise is sold AS IS, and all sales are final. No warranties, exchanges or returns.
Is there a warranty on the products?
- No, there is no warranty, implied or otherwise. All items are sold AS IS.
Why do I have to sign a waiver for my kids?
- This is a fully functional and operational warehouse, and that includes all of the risks involved. So for your child’s safety and our peace of mind (and to satisfy our insurance company) we ask that children under 15 have a waiver of liability. Hopefully this will encourage parents to monitor the kids more closely and avoid any issues.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. NO CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS
Is this your only location?
- No, we also have warehouses in Pensacola, Florida (www.bmofl.com) and Phoenix, Arizona (www.bmoaz.com).